CroSwap, what is it? Discover this new system, its features and direct access to its website.
CroSwap is an exclusive Automated Market Maker (AMM) based Decentralized Exchange (DEX) designed to work seamlessly on the fast-growing Cronos Network.
This ecosystem is designed to be the most user-friendly DeFi platform for users to learn, exchange and earn high returns!
CroSwap, current core products include:
- This platform allows you to trade assets without using Centralized Exchanges. All transactions initiated on CroSwap are routed directly through your decentralized wallet. Your assets remain in your possession rather than relying on a Centralized Exchange to secure your assets.
- This multi-chain DEX is primarily based on the Cronos Network. We strive to provide an optimal trading environment for our users. We currently have a 0.2% trading fee, which is one of the lowest trading fees on the Cronos Network.
- Pools allow users to stake their $CROS tokens to receive additional $CROS rewards!
- Maintenance-free passive income.
Stake your LP tokens to receive $CROS rewards. Take advantage of our time-locked functionalities to increase yield for your staked amounts!
- A collection of 10,000 utility-based PFPs
- 160+ unique attributes
- QuarterMasters give you the ability to boost your ROI by increasing your harvest rewards in selected farms.
Swaps are the most common way of interacting with CroSwap. Swapping is straightforward: a user selects an CRC-20 token that they own and a token they would like to trade it for. Executing a swap sells the currently owned tokens for the proportional amount of the tokens desired, minus the swap fee, which is awarded to liquidity providers. Swapping with this platform is a permissionless process (open for anyone to participate).
Swaps using CroSwap are not executed against discrete orders on a first-in-first-out basis like traditional order book trades — rather, swaps execute against a passive pool of liquidity, with liquidity providers earning fees proportional to their capital committed.
CroSwap is a proprietary decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Automated Market Maker (AMM), designed to run seamlessly on the rapidly expanding Cronos network.
CroSwap will be integrated with CronosNode as well as all Node Navy EVM enabled extensions. The transaction fee will provide additional capital to the Universal Sustainable Growth Fund (USGF) that benefits all Node Navy projects. This ecosystem will also provide a bridge solution to enable greater ease of access to several different blockchain networks.