MetaSoccer, a play-to-earn soccer game in the Metaverse. The first soccer metaverse. Info and direct access to platform of games.
MetaSoccer, inspired by real life soccer, as your players compete they gain experience and improve their skills.
A fundraising of 2 million euros will make MetaSoccer’s idea a reality, by introducing a new soccer game in the metaverse.
MetaSoccer, a blockchain soccer metaverse powered by Play to Earn games, explanation:
MetaSoccer is an entire soccer universe developed on the blockchain. This is the starting point of a new paradigm in the sports ecosystem, decentralized and of which you can actively participate in multiple ways. This universe is a combination of 3 multibillion dollar markets with global impact: video games, soccer and sports betting, all merged by blockchain and NFT technologies, another multibillion dollar market that just started to take off.
MetaSoccer is also part of a new generation of video games in which the user can earn cryptocurrency for their contributions to the ecosystem.
These games are known as “Play to Earn” and have recently been popularized by the success of Axie Infinity.
There are multiple ways in which you can earn $MSU token with your contribution to the ecosystem. These are some of them:
- Selling players who have been discovered by your scouts
- Getting sponsorship & merchandising income as your players gain popularity
- Winning matches (simulated according to statistics) against other users in the career mode, or against AI in the friendly mode
As a user of the MetaSoccer universe, you can earn cryptocurrency in the following ways:
- Winning matches (simulated according to statistics) against other users in career mode, or against AI in friendly mode.
- Finishing the season in the top positions of the league or cup in career mode
- Selling players who have been discovered by your sports scouts
- Borrowing players to other teams for a limited period of time
- Charging commissions on the sale of future players
- Selling sports scouts who have been mentored by members of your team
- Getting sponsorship contracts as your team gains popularity
- Betting on a winning team
- Renting your stadium to other teams
- Selling tickets to fans attending the stadium
The MetaSoccer universe is designed with the community at its core:
1. The MetaSoccer team will be responsible for developing and distributing the initial assets, but once published, the community will generate new assets which users will use to participate in the ecosystem.
2. The MetaSoccer team will also be responsible for developing the functionalities that enable the universe to perform well and entertain users. All assets in the universe are NFTs, allowing other developers to use these assets to create new gaming experiences or develop tools that help managers better manage their teams.
In MetaSoccer, users will be able to own a variety of assets, from teams and players to stadiums. Players will be able to create and manage their own teams and generate income from playing. Players will also be able to find sponsors for their club, or even rent their stadium.
In the metaverse, players will age and retire as well. That’s why you will also need to recruit young players.