GuessOnChain, decentralized prediction & sports betting platform


GuessOnChain, decentralized prediction and sports betting platform. Here are the platform’s features and the link to its official website.

GuessOnChain – The Ultimate Platform for Betting on Trending Events , Sports, Politics and Tokens.

The GuessOnChain team believes in the power of intuition and the pleasure of following your intuition and turning it into a profitable outcome!

By leveraging the power of blockchain technology, it has designed a simple, easy-to-use platform. Indeed, every savvy or disengaged risk-taker can place bets on the probability of a coin reaching a certain price or market capitalization within a given timeframe. In this way, he or she can predict the outcome of sporting events, politics and other trends.

With GuessOnChain, you don’t just make a prediction; you trust your instincts and join a community of thrill-seekers. It’s not just about the winnings, it’s about the excitement, the anticipation and the satisfaction of being right. Here’s a very exciting way to get involved in the world of crypto-currencies.

If you follow GameFi news, this project should be of interest to you. Find out why below.

GuessOnChain, introduction:

GuessOnChain is a decentralized prediction and sports betting platform where users can make predictions and bet on a variety of events, ranging from crypto price actions and future market caps of tokens to sports events, political outcomes, and more.

Platform Fees

For every pool, Guess On Chain charges a fee of 4%. For instance, if a pool accumulates 50k USDT, 2k USDT will be deducted. 100% of these collected fees are dedicated to rewarding our supportive community and token holders.

Revenue Sharing

80% of the platform’s total revenue is distributed to $GUESS token holders holding a minimum amount (yet to be announced). The remaining 20% is used for buy-back and burn procedures, supporting the deflationary nature of $GUESS.

$GUESS Tokenomics

$GUESS is an ERC-20 token with a total supply of 1,000,000,000.

Token Details:

Ticker : $GUESS
Native Network : Ethereum
Max Supply : 1 Billion $GUESS tokens
Max wallet : 1%
Max buy on launch : 1%
Max transaction on sell and transfer : 0.5%

Tax Mechanism:

Every transaction, be it a buy or a sell, is subject to a 5% tax at launch. Please note that as the platform matures and grows, we anticipate reducing this tax rate, ranging from 3% to 2%. The breakdown of the tax allocation upon launch is:

  • 3% is dedicated to Development efforts. This ensures continuous improvement, innovation, and upkeep of the platform.
  • 1% goes towards Marketing. This allocation is vital for outreach, partnerships, and ensuring that Guess On Chain remains at the forefront of the decentralized betting space.
  • 1% is for Proof Platform Fees. PROOF contracts are built in a way that prevents the project from performing the common scam tactics. Things like stopping you from selling the token, removing the liquidity, raising taxes past a certain threshold + more are all impossible with PROOF launched tokens.

Token Distribution:

10% : Advisors and KOLs
90% : Liquidity

A brief summary of this ecosystem:

GuessOnChain is a decentralized prediction platform where users can bet on the future price action of crypto tokens, sports events, political outcomes, and more.

Direct access to the official website

Please follow and like us: