Alnair Finance Nika, a Yield Optimizer Platform. Find out more about the benefits offered, its features and its official website.
Alnair Finance Nika is a Yield Optimizer Platform that allows users to stake LP-Tokens issued from AMMs (Automated Market Makers) / DEX (Decentralized Exchange) in Alnair Vaults, which automatically harvest and re-stake their rewards as LP-Tokens for a compounding effect.
Alnair Finance Nika, what is it?
Here is a unique performance farm with various complex strategies and rewards $ALNR
holders. Alnair users have access to Boosted Vaults, which are designed to boost the APR/APY of certain farms. With the ZERO fees from Deposit/Withdraw helping users harvest more rewards automatically with the ease of mind from Gas Fees.
This ecosystem rewards users with $ALNR token and with $ALNR token. Users can further yield more profits simply by staking $ALNR for xALNR. These additional layers of interest further accelerates returns.
The goal is to increase the initial value of assets deposited by users, further increase users’ passive income, with minimal involvement on users’ end.
- $ALNR is a native governance token to the Alnair Finance platform. Alnair Finance is a yield optimizer deployed on the Astar Network.
- $ALNR token’s utilities as below.
- as an incentive for users to deposit their assets on Alnair Vault.
- Stake $ALNR to earn $xALNR.
- $NIKA is a next-generation $ASTR reward token on the Astar ecosystem. 2% of every transaction made with the $NIKA tokens, goes back to holders of $NIKA in $ASTR rewards.
- With the recent boom in Defi, our goal here at Alnair Finance is to make Defi easy and accessible to everyone.
- Defi doesn’t have to be difficult, it can be as easy as buying and holding a token to earn passive income.
Vaults are investment instruments that employ a specific set of strategies for yield farming. They make use of automation to continually invest and reinvest deposited funds, which help to achieve high levels of compounded interest.
By using a Alnair vault to compound your rewards, you save thousands of transactions with their associated gas costs, and precious personal time. Instead of manually harvesting and selling rewards, buying more tokens, and reinvesting that continuously, a vault does all that automatically at a high frequency.
Vaults are the core of the Alnair Finance ecosystem. In Alnair vault, you earn more of the asset you stake in it, regardless if this is a liquidity pool (LP) token or a single asset. One could always withdraw from a vault at any moment in time.
When browsing the vaults on the platform, you will see the annual percentage yield (APY), which takes the frequent compounding into consideration compared to annual percentage rate (APR) which does not. You will also see daily interest percentages and the total amount invested in a vault by all users (TVL).
Furthermore, one can see what underlying platform the vault is using as a source of revenue. Each vault can either refer to a pair of tokens invested in liquidity pools, such as ASTR/WETH LP tokens within the Astar network ecosystem, or a single token invested in lending platforms or single stake reward pools.