Predict Crypto – introduction

Predict Crypto – introduction. Find out more about the features and objectives of this new ecosystem, as well as direct access to its website.

Predict Crypto makes crypto trading profitable by understanding human emotions.

If you’re into decentralized trading, because you like to keep control of your money, then this project should be of particular interest to you.

Predict Crypto – introduction

Did you know that the #1 most used tool in cryptography is the Fear and Greed Index? Did you know that it was created by CNN in 2012?

The aim of this project is to lay the foundations for a new understanding and management of the market. The project lays the groundwork and returns all profits to investors while the project’s technology is developed.

The facts:

Only 1% of merchants manage to be profitable over a 5-year period. The other 99% fail, driven by emotion.

Greed. Anger. FOMO. Depression. Euphoria. Pride.

Uneducated and uncontrolled emotions are the difference maker between the majority and the elite. Using the power of AI, we no longer have to attempt to be stoic elites, we just have to know what they’re doing.

AI gives us the ability to create our own cues and feelings in real time. AI gives us the tools to not only look at the charts, but to understand the “why” of it all. To understand emotion, the real reason for all decisions.

If we know how the majority of traders are going to react to an event, or a chart, we know how to trade against them. 99% vs us. We are the 1%.

The solution:

This project has successfully integrated with the biggest exchanges in crypto such as Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin and 23 others in total.

With these data partnerships we have direct access into their order books and the data they hold.

Thanks to these order books, the platform now has access to data on the biggest crypto events, the most important events in the history of crypto-currencies. Also day-to-day transactions, as well as real-time action and reaction data.

The majority of people feel and act the same when facing a scenario, extracting results from complex data scenarios and cross-referencing similar scenarios we can now, for the first time ever, find out the “why” in charts and from traders.

Direct access to the official website

Please follow and like us: